Our Bank PO classroom course prepares students in areas like Quantitative Aptitude (including Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency), Reasoning & Logical Ability (including Non-Verbal Reasoning), English Language & Grammar, General Awareness (including socio-economic & financial awareness), Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge. It is preparation in these areas that is crucial for selection in Bank PO exams.
Salient features of our Bank PO Course:
- BSC is the first and only institute of the country to give concepts and techniques for all types of questions.
- BSC is the first institute of the country to give short-cut methods in Maths, Reasoning etc.
- Over 200 Hours of intensive Classroom Training Programme
- 20 Study Material Booklets covering all test areas
- Rigorous practice with the help of Weekly Tests and Full-Length Tests
- Full-Length Mocks based on both IBPS and SBI PO Exam patterns with discussion
- Latest and updated Notes and Tests on GK & Current Affairs via FREE monthly magazine Banking Services Chronicle
- Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written exam
- Special tutorial classes to discuss doubts of students