- Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC Students
- (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment)
The purpose of the scheme is to provide high quality classroom coaching to economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates enabling them clear competitive exams and grab job in public/private sector.
- IBPS PO
- IBPS Clerk
- SBI PO
- SBI Clerk
- SSC CGL
- SSC CHSL
- SSC MTS
- SSC CPO
- Delhi Police SI
- Delhi Metro Exams
- LIC ADO
- LIC AAO
- Other Insurance Exams
- Entrance Test (Interested students appear in an entrance test which is the basis of selection of the candidate)
- Selection of Candidates (Based on the results of the entrance test and submission of all the mandatory documents, students are enrolled)
- Formation of Batches (selected candidates are enrolled in respective batches)
- Duration of course is 6 months each.
- 6 Month’s Banking Services Chronicle Magazine available for Free
- Additional Test facility for 1 year
- Free printed Classroom Material
- For outstation students ` 5000 will be provided per month for a duration of 6 months*
- For local students, ` 2500 will be provided per month*
- For handicapped students additional amount of Rs. 2000 will be given*
For more detail click on respective“sessions”
- Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ST/OBC and Gen-EWS Students
- (Social Welfare Ministry Delhi)
Two branches of BSC Academy in Delhi
- BSC Academy Ganesh Nagar - C-37, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi-110092.
- BSC Academy Rohini- D-11/151, 2nd floor, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-110089, Nearby Rohini
East Metro Station Opp. Metro, Pillar No-390).
Are empanelled by Delhi Government for Jai Bheem Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana for the SCs, STs, OBC, PH and General Category (EWS) students.
The purpose of the scheme “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana” is to provide high quality Online/Offline coaching to economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Backward Classes (OBCs) and Gen-EWS candidates, thus enabling them clear competitive exams and get opportunity to study in professional courses and/or grab jobs in public/private sector.
Courses Being Offered
- Delhi Government provides opportunity to the students who are 10th pass and 12th appearing from a school in Delhi, 12th pass from a school in Delhi and graduate students.
- Students whose family income is less than ₹8 lakh per annum can apply.
- Online classes on our website/mobile application.
- Online Live Video classes and videos of the same classes will be available for revision.
- E-Material of the course.
- Online Tests
- The Delhi government will also provide ₹ 2500 per month as a stipend to the students.
- Current Educational Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste/EWS Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Those students who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for admission by clicking below on “APPLY”
For more details contact us at
Mathematics: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Chemistery: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Biology: Reproduction in Humans
Physics: Magnetic Effects
Chemistery: Chemical Kinetics
Quantitative Aptitude: Time & Work
Reasoning: IBPS RRB PO PT Model Paper (Reasoning Ability)
English: Subject Verb Agreement Questions & Analysis
General Studies: Geography
General Study: Geography